POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug in v3.6 when rendering with Moray? : Re: Bug in v3.6 when rendering with Moray? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in v3.6 when rendering with Moray?
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 25 Jun 2004 03:50:14
Message: <40dbd936$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Maybe a bug? (confirmed by other Moray  users as well)
>
> Using Moray v.3.5, and starting, then cancelling a render to POV-Ray 3.6:
> - rendering does not stop
> - a message in Moray says that "Povray did not stop rendering. etc"
> - the Povray message window however says: "rendering stopped by GUI
> extension"
> - after completing the total render, message window says "Render cancelled
> by user"
>
> This did not happen when rendering to POV-Ray 3.5, so I suppose it has to do
> with changes in v.3.6?
>
> Thomas

someone will no doubt suggest that moray requires an update similar to
that required by povmode-2.10

i ain't laughing, istr suggesting that whatever is being looked for by
the external program in the output from povray or in its completion
code(wrong words success or fail code [0|-1] ) has changed

stephen